Gandhiji Thoughts has guided our nation for years. If you are looking for some Gandhiji thoughts, then we have collected 71 best thoughts of mahatma gandhiji. The collection includes, mahatma gandhi views on education and mahatma gandhi views on nonviolence, also we there are mahatma gandhi thoughts in hindi.
Check our other articles also:
And wish you Happy Gandhi Jayanti 2017.
The thoughts of mahatma gandhiji is the most needed thing in this time of increasing hatred and violence in the world. He is becoming so significant to be observed.
Thoughts of Mahatma Gandhiji
- Nobody can hurt me without my permission.
- An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind.
- Be the change you want to see in the world.
- The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.
- Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.
- The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.[adinserter block=”1″]
- First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
- Prayer is the key of the morning and bolt of the evening.
- You must not lose hope in humanity. Humanity is a Ocean; if a few drops of ocean are dirty, the ocean doesn’t become dirty.Some more thoughts of mahatma gandhiji
- It is the health that is real wealth and not pieces of gold and silver.
- Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.
- Without actions, you are not going anywhere.
- The future depends on what we do in the present.
- Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.
- Earth provides enough to satisfy every man’s needs, but not every man’s greed.
- I have so much to accomplish today that I must meditate for two hours instead of one.
- You may never know what results come of your actions, but if you do nothing, there will be no results.
- Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.
- An ounce of practice is worth more than preaching.
- I suppose leadership at one time meant muscles; but today it means getting along with people.
- You can’t shake hands with a clenched fist.
- The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be measured by the way in which its animals are treated.
- The more efficient a force is, the more silent and the more subtle it is.
- Sacrifice that causes pain is no sacrifice at all. True sacrifice is joy – giving and uplifting.
- A man nothing is but a product of his thoughts, he become what he thinks.
- The greatness of humanity is not in being human, but in being humane.
- If we are to teach real peace to this world, and if we are to carry on a real war against war, we shall begin with the children.
- Happiness is looking into the mirror and liking what you see.
- A ‘no’ uttered from the deepest conviction is better than a ‘yes’ merely uttered to please, or worse, to avoid trouble.
Mahatma Gandhi views on Education
- Education should be so revolutionized as to answer the wants of the poorest villager, instead of answering those of an imperial exploiter
- By education, I mean an all-round drawing of the best in child and man in body, mind and spirit.
- Basic education links the children, whether of the cities or the villages, to all that is best and lasting in India.
- True education must correspond to the surrounding circumstances or it is not a healthy growth.
- What is really required to make democracy function is not knowledge of facts, but right education.
- If we want to reach real peace in the world, we should start educating children.
- Literacy in itself is no education. Literacy is not the end of education or even the beginning. By education, I mean an all-round drawing out of the best in the child and man-body, mind and spirit.
Mahatma Gandhi views on Nonviolence
- And so I plead for non-violence and yet more nonviolence. I do so not without knowledge but with sixty years’ experience behind me.
- Violence will be violence for all time, and all violence is sinful. But what is inevitable, is not only declared the inevitable violence involved in killing for sacrifice as permissible but even regarded it as meritorious.
- It is no easy thing to walk on the sharp sword-edge of ahimsa in this world which is full of Ahimsa. Wealth does not help; anger is the enemy of ahimsa, and pride is a monster that swallows it up. In this strait and narrow observance of this religion of ahimsa, one has often to know so-called himsa as the truest form of ahimsa
- We can only win over the opponent by love, never by hate. Hate is the subtlest form of violence. We cannot be really nonviolent and yet have hate in us.
- Ahimsa is the extreme limit of forgiveness. But forgiveness is the quality of the brave. Ahimsa is impossible without fearlessness.
- Non-violence and cowardice go ill together. I can imagine a fully armed man to be at heart a coward. Possession of arms implies an element of fear, if not cowardice. But true non-violence is an impossibility without the possession of unadulterated fearlessness.
- You need not be afraid that the method of nonviolence is a slow long-drawn-out process. It is the swiftest the world has seen, for it is the surest.
- Non-violence is the greatest force at the disposal of mankind. It is mightier than the mightiest weapon of destruction devised by the ingenuity of man.
- Anger is the enemy of non-violence and pride is a monster that swallows it up
- Non-violence and truth are inseparable and presuppose one another.
- Non-violence requires a double faith, faith in God and also faith in man.
- Non-violence is not a garment to be put on and off at will. Its seat is in the heart, and it must be an inseparable part of our being.
- Non-violence, which is the quality of the heart, cannot come by an appeal to the brain.
- My religion is based on truth and non-violence. Truth is my God. Non-violence is the means of realizing him.
- Non-violence is the article of faith.
Mahatma Gandhi Thoughts in Hindi
- विश्वास करना एक गुण है, अविश्वास दुर्बलता कि जननी है | – महात्मा गाँधी
- जो समय बचाते हैं, वे धन बचाते हैं और बचाया हुआ धन, कमाएं हुए धन के बराबर है। – महात्मा गाँधी
- व्यक्ति अपने विचारों से निर्मित एक प्राणी है, वह जो सोचता है वही बन जाता है. – महात्मा गाँधी
- हमेशा अपने विचारों, शब्दों और कर्म के पूर्ण सामंजस्य का लक्ष्य रखें. हमेशा अपने विचारों को शुद्ध करने का लक्ष्य रखें और सब कुछ ठीक हो जायेगा– महात्मा गाँधी
- आँख के बदले में आँख पूरे विश्व को अँधा बना देगी. – महात्मा गाँधी
- थोडा सा अभ्यास बहुत सारे उपदेशों से बेहतर है. – महात्मा गाँधी
some more ‘mahatma gandhi thoughts in hindi’
- खुद वो बदलाव बनिए जो आप दुनिया में देखना चाहते हैं. – महात्मा गाँधी
- विश्व के सभी धर्म, भले ही और चीजों में अंतर रखते हों, लेकिन सभी इस बात पर एकमत हैं कि दुनिया में कुछ नहीं बस सत्य जीवित रहता है. – महात्मा गाँधी
- क्रोध और असहिष्णुता सही समझ के दुश्मन हैं. – महात्मा गाँधी
- मेरा जीवन मेरा सन्देश है।– महात्मा गाँधी
kuch aur mahatma gandhi thoughts in hindi
- पाप से घृणा करो, पापी से प्रेम करो।– महात्मा गाँधी
- मेरी अनुमति के बिना कोई भी मुझे ठेस नहीं पहुंचा सकता।– महात्मा गाँधी
- आप आज जो करते हैं उस पर भविष्य निर्भर करता है।– महात्मा गाँधी
- आप मानवता में विश्वास मत खोइए। मानवता सागर की तरह है; अगर सागर की कुछ बूँदें गन्दी हैं, तो सागर गन्दा नहीं हो जाता।– महात्मा गाँधी
- अक्लमंद काम करने से पहले सोचता है और मूर्ख काम करने के बाद।– महात्मा गाँधी
- चरित्र की शुद्धि ही सारे ज्ञान का ध्येय होनी चाहिए।– महात्मा गाँधी
- अहिंसा ही धर्म है, वही जिंदगी का एक रास्ता है।– महात्मा गाँधी
- हो सकता है आप कभी ना जान सकें कि आपके काम का क्या परिणाम हुआ, लेकिन यदि आप कुछ करेंगे नहीं तो कोई परिणाम नहीं होगा. – महात्मा गाँधी
- धरती माँ हर व्यक्ति कि ज़रूरतों को पूरा कर सकती है, परन्तु हर व्यक्ति कि लालच को नहि. – महात्मा गाँधी
- मनुष्य अपने विचारो कि उपज है, हम जो सोचते है वह बन जाते है. – महात्मा गाँधी
How did you liked the thoughts of mahatma gandhiji, mahatma gandhi thoughts in hindi, mahatma gandhi views on education, and mahatma gandhi views on nonviolence. Please let us know bellow in comments and also tell us if you have any more Gandhiji thoughts to share.
Some more extra
- A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history. – Mahatma Gandhi.
- You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is like an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty. – Mahatma Gandhiji.
- Don’t talk about it. The rose doesn’t have to propagate its perfume. It just gives it forth, and people are drawn to it. Live it, and people will come to see the source of your power. – Mahatma Gandhi.
- Nobody can hurt me without my permission. – Mahatma Gandhi.
- I want the freedom of my country so that other countries may learn something from my free country so that the resources of my country might be utilized for the benefit of mankind. – M.K Gandhi.
- You can chain me, you can torture me, you can even destroy this body, but you will never imprison my mind.- Gandhiji
- I consider it my duty to go with a begging-bowl, whenever I can. But it is also my dharma not to feel bad if people refuse to give anything. – Mahatma Gandhi.
- I want to tell the story of my experiments with truth. I claim for them nothing more than does a scientist who, though he conducts his experiments with the utmost accuracy, never claims any finality about his conclusions, but keeps an open mind regarding them. – Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi.
- In my dream, in my sleep, while eating, I think of the spinning wheel. To me it is the symbol of India’s liberty.- Gandhiji
- I made the religion of service my own, as I felt that God could be realized only through service. – Mahatma Gandhi.
Gandhi inspired the youth of the country in almost every field. Mahatma Gandhi thoughts always inspired many great personalities. That’s how he became the role model of many businesses men, scientists and politicians around the world.
To know more about gandhi ji you can refer wikipedia
Incoming Search Terms:
- mahatma gandhi
- gandhi ji
- mahatma gandhi quotes
- mahatma gandhi essay
- about mahatma gandhi
- mahatma gandhi biography
- biography of mahatma gandhi
- mahatma gandhi history
- the words of gandhi
- mahatma gandhi death
- gandhi biography
- gandhi salt march
- gandhi religion
- mahatma gandhi information in marathi
- mahatma gandhi history in english
- mahatma gandhi quotes in hindi
- mahatma gandhi in english
- famous gandhi quotes
- gandhi quotes on love
- mahatma gandhi quotes on education
- gandhi quotes on peace
- mahatma gandhi quotes on leadership
- gandhi quotes be the change
- thoughts of mahatma gandhi in hindi
- mahatma gandhi quotes in english
- mahatma gandhi slogan in hindi
- gandhi quotes animals
- thoughts of mahatma gandhi in hindi and english
- slogan of mahatma gandhi for freedom
- mahatma gandhi views on education
- thoughts of mahatma gandhi on education
- thought of mahatma gandhi in english
- slogans written by mahatma gandhi
- thought of mahatma gandhi on education
- slogan written by mahatma gandhi
- gandhian philosophy of education
- cleanliness quotes for students
- famous slogans by mahatma gandhi
- famous slogans of mahatma gandhi
- mahatma gandhi ke vichar hindi me
- mahatma gandhi education philosophy
- gandhi quotes on nonviolence
- gandhis birthday
- famous mahatma gandhi quotes
- slogan said by mahatma gandhi
- gandhi jayanti kavita in hindi
- gandhi views on education pdf
- thoughts written by mahatma gandhi with meaning
- mahatma gandhi in kannada language
- hindi poem mahatma gandhi
- gandhi slogan for freedom
- mahatma gandhi pdf download
- educational contribution of mahatma gandhi
- educational philosophy of mahatma gandhi ppt
- mahatma gandhi facts about his life
- educational thoughts of mahatma gandhi pdf
- mahatma gandhi quotes on cleanliness in hindi
- mahatma gandhi pdf in hindi
- mahatma gandhi biography in english in short
- satya na prayogo by gandhiji in gujarati pdf
- hindi poem on gandhi jayanti
- poems written by mahatma gandhi
- the mind of mahatma gandhi
- mahatma gandhi education wikipedia
- mahatma gandhi education qualification
- gandhi in india in his own words
- gandhi on education quotes
- famous mahatma gandhi quotes in hindi
- satya aur ahinsa in hindi
- mahatma gandhi in hindi history
- gandhi views
- mahatma gandhi views on education in hindi
- mahatma gandhi philosophy of education pdf
- gandhian thoughts pdf
- thoughts on cleanliness is next to godliness
- poem on mahatma gandhi in hindi for class 5
- gandhi facts and quotes
- great thoughts by mahatma gandhi in hindi
- thought for the day for students by gandhi
- famous thoughts with explanation
- mahatma gandhi slogans freedom in hindi
- teaching of mahatma gandhi in hindi pdf
- thought of mahatma gandhi on cleanliness
- mahatma gandhi thoughts on life
- mahatma gandhi quotes pdf download
- mahatma gandhi slogan in marathi
- philosophy of mahatma gandhi pdf
- mahatma gandhi views
- mahatma gandhi concept of education