The Quit India Speech(usually written as Mahatma Gandhi Speech) was given by Mahatma Gandhi on 8th August 1942 on the eve of Quit India Movement(Bharat Chhodo Andolan). The Gandhi’s anticipation for the movement can be best described by his call to “Do or Die”. The place where this speech was issued was ‘Gawalia Tank Maiden’ […]
- Gandhi Images-Most Iconic & Timeless Images of Gandhi ji.
- Mahatma Gandhi Essay : Best Essay on Gandhi 2017
- Gandhi Jayanti Essay | Best Essay on Gandhi Jayanti 2017 for students
- Gandhiji Thoughts – 71 Best Thoughts of Mahatma Gandhiji.
- Mahatma Gandhi Family Tree – Some lesser know Gandhi Family Members